Tuesday Community Meal
Tuesdays 8pm - 9.30pm
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THE LAST TUESDAY IN THE MONTH IS AN OPEN TABLE, THE OTHER TUESDAYS ARE FOR THOSE ALREADY INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY...
The Core of the Community gather in the Community House every Tuesday Evening after Evening Prayer, where a participant in the community prepares the food. These meal gatherings are aimed at the those who are ready to or who have made commitments to the community.
On the occasion of months when there are 5x Tuesdays a month, and where there is expressed interest, we then offer an open table event for anyone who is interested in the community to attend, these usually happen in the Church Hall.
• 1st Tuesday in the Month: A focus on support and prayer for those who are members of the community.
• 2nd Tuesday in the Month: Learning on the theme of discipleship, we are currently reading a book together.
• 3rd Tuesday in the Month: Exploring a prayer practice together - particularly those in the Community's Daily Office Book.
• 4th Tuesday in the Month: Learning on the theme of discipleship, we are currently reading a book together.
• 5th Tuesday in the Month: An opportunity for Open Table depending on interest, which would be open for anyone to attend.
If you would like to attend an Open Table event to learn more about the community, please get in touch here.